Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Tim Cook Says He's 'Not Meddling' With Apple's New CEO John Ternus

In his new role as the executive chairman of Apple's board of directors, Tim Cook told The Independent's David Phelan that he is "not meddling" with Apple's new CEO John Ternus.

"First of all, John and I have an incredible level of trust in each other," said Cook. "The relationship must be based on trust, and the communication must be frequent and significant. But other than that, what I'm focused on right now is worldwide policy. And the interface with governments around the world matters because there are lots of things where we're trying to advance or advocate for change. There's a significant amount of work in that, and I'm doing that and helping John in any way he sees fit. I'm not meddling. I'm not a meddler."
This article, "Tim Cook Says He's 'Not Meddling' With Apple's New CEO John Ternus" first appeared on MacRumors.com

Discuss this article in our forums

Uploaded Image
Share on Google Plus

About woke

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment